- Enjoy glowing skin with the limited edition Holiday Glow Kit from The Beauty Chef. This best-selling duo pair is the perfect solution to hydrate and replenish dry, summer skin.
GLOW Inner Beauty Powder (70g): Think of GLOW as your essential daily beauty blend, your inner beauty moisturiser to promote good gut health and glowing skin from within. Containing 24 Certified Organic and bio-fermented skin-loving superfoods.
COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost (200ml): This inner beauty serum is an organic, antioxidant-rich probiotic elixir designed to nourish and repair the skin while also supporting collagen production. The Inner Beauty Boosts are designed to amplify the benefits of your daily essential, GLOW Inner Beauty Powder.
70 g | 14 servings
200 ml | 12 servings
All Natural | Australian Certified Organic | Gluten Free | Vegan
- Enjoy GLOW Inner Beauty Powder by stirring through filtered water or adding to your favourite smoothie recipe. Supercharge the benefits by mixing with COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost. Or, simply stir COLLAGEN through water for a delicious dose of skin-loving nutrients and probiotics. These bio-fermented probiotic products can also be added to a variety of nourishing recipes.
- GLOW Inner Beauty Powder: Bio-fermented Nutrient Blend with Flora Culture™ (mung beans*, brown rice*, lentils*, chickpeas*, linseed*, maqui berry*, queen garnet plum, buckwheat*, hulled millet*, Dunaliella salina*, agave*, molasses*, quinoa*, chia seeds*, pepitas*, sunflower seeds*, lemon juice, green tea powder*, ginger*, turmeric*), anthocyanins from grape skins, natural wild berry flavour, Dunaliella salina*, citric acid, Saccharomyces boulardii, stevia leaf extract, zinc ascorbate. *Organic ingredients. Gluten free, vegan and contains no artificial flavours, preservatives, colours, additives, nuts, lactose, dairy or sugar.
- COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost: Flora Culture Plus Blend™ (papaya fruit and leaf extract, blueberry powder, acai powder, goji berry powder, maqui berry powder, pomegranate extract, grape seed extract, zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, lactobacillus acidophilus, l. casei, l. plantarum, l. bulgaricus, l. fermanti, bifidobacterium lactis, b. bifidum, saccharomyces cerevisiae), glycerol (422) (derived from sustainable palm.
- What beauty experts, bloggers and editors think: