Argan oil and silica-rich rhassoul clay from the Atlas mountains in Morocco combine with extracts of pomegranate and acai to:
- Detoxify by drawing out impurities at the deepest level, replacing them with nourishing trace minerals
- Stimulate collagen production and improve skin strength and elasticity
- Deliver potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage and reduce signs of ageing
- Gently exfoliate while leaving skin toned, smoother and more supple
Scented with invigorating eucalyptus and mint, this multitasking treatment mask is an essential component to any weekly skin care regimen.
Beautifully protected in a Miron violet glass jar.
Fair Trade | ECOCERT Certified Natural and Organic | Gluten Free | Vegan | Cruelty Free | Leaping Bunny Certified
Two to three times a week, apply a thin layer on cleansed face. After seven to ten minutes, remove with warm water using circular motions to gently exfoliate. Mask should not be left to harden.
Follow with a serum or facial oil.
aqua, hectorite, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, lactic acid, populus tremuloides bark extract, sorbitan olivate, hydrolyzed linseed extract*, mannan, xanthan gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, cetearyl glucoside, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, totarol*, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit oil, arginine, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract*, eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus) leaf/stem oil*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
- What beauty experts, bloggers and editors think: