Ashitaba, or "Tomorrow's Leaf" (アシタバ or 明日葉) because of its ability to replenish all its leaves within 24 hours of harvest, is renowned as a potent anti-aging and beauty food in Japanese and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is a rare vegan whole-food source of vitamins B6 and 12 and rich in chalcones, which is actively being studied in the science of longevity. Take regularly for beauty and longevity as a raw vegan blood tonic. New mothers will often use it to increase the flow of breast milk. We love brewing it in a cup of tea daily.
80g | 88 servings
All-Natural + Sustainably Wild Harvested in Taiwan | Gluten Free | Vegan
- Mix 2 grams in liquid of choice. Makes an excellent addition to tea, lattes, smoothies, potions, salads, miso soups and raw chocolate.
- 100% wild harvested ashitaba powder. While ashitaba is indigenous to Japan, due to the repercussions of the Fukushima nuclear tragedy, Sun Potion sources their ashitaba from small organic farms in Taiwan. These test as clean-source and no harmful radiation levels have been detected.
- Read more about the studied health benefits and effects right here:
- Japanese lab study article
- Study on anti-tumor abstract
- Anti-diabetic study
- What beauty experts, bloggers and editors think: