Moroccan Beldi Soap with Eucalyptus
$300.00 HKD or
This product is currently sold out.
Kahina Moroccan Beldi Soap is a traditional skin softening treatment that comes directly from the famed hammams of Morocco. Scented with eucalyptus essential oil and naturally rich in vitamin E, this gel-like soap is made from saponified olive oil and can be used as a cleansing treatment or body masque.
- Naturally rich in vitamin E
- Beldi means "traditional" or "authentic" in Moroccan
- Use as a cleansing soap or full body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliation with Kahina Kessa Mitt
- Scented with eucalyptus essential oil
saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil
- To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
- For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
- For best results, use Kahina Morrocan kessa glove.
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.