He shou wu (何首烏), also known as Fo-Ti, is an ancient and highly revered herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine and famed as a longevity, anti-aging, blood-building, beauty and rejuvenation food. Rich in iron and zinc, its spectrum of almost miraculous health (and spirit) benefits are backed by both legend and science. Take regularly for hair growth and colour rejuvenation; strengthening of the liver; improvement in brain function and memory, and enhancement of the immune system. We love how easy it is to incorporate this wonder tonic into our daily diet and will be sharing some of our favourite recipes with you soon!
80g | 50 servings
All-Natural + Wildcrafted in the “Di Tao” Region of Origin in China | Gluten Free | Vegan
- Mix 2 grams in water or tea, or enjoy by the spoonful.
- 10:1 Extract of the Prepared He Shou Wu Root.
- Read more about the studied health benefits and effects right here:
- Study by University of Michigan
- Study on asthma on nih.gov
- Article on Consious Lifestyle Magazine
- What beauty experts, bloggers and editors think: