- Delicately scented with geranium and neroli, Kahina's restorative lip and face balm soothes and protects chapped lips and dry skin. The velvety base includes shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, and mango nut butter to deeply moisturize while preventing future moisture loss infused with calendula, known for its powerful healing, soothing, and calming properties.
The petite jar is the perfect size to toss in your bag or keep deskside or bedside!
• Immortelle aids in healing and cell turnover and is known to relieve headaches and bruising.
• Blue Tansy, sourced from a women's cooperative in Morocco, is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
• Carrot seed oil, argan oil and sea buckthorn seed oil deliver antioxidants, tocopherols and essential fatty acids to nourish skin.
Fair Trade | ECOCERT Certified Natural and Organic | 100% Natural | 95.57% Organic | Cruelty Free | Leaping Bunny Certified
Kahina Lip & Face Balm should be used as needed on dry, chapped lips, and skin in need of recovery.
- Use as a lip treatment as needed, especially overnight.
- After cleansing, apply as needed to face and/or décolletage.
- May be used as a lawyer over oils/serums for the driest skin types.
- Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, apis mellifera (beeswax) wax*, cocos nucifera (coconut) nut oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, mangifera indica (mango) nut butter, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, helichrysum italicum (immortelle) flower oil*, tanacetum annuum (blue tansy) flower oil*, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia P. Miller (lavender) flower/leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf flower oil*, schizandra sphenanthera fruit extract, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract*, cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) leaf oil, bisabolol, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil* *Ingredient from Organic Farming
- What beauty experts, bloggers and editors think:
- "It doesn’t just hydrate, it seals in moisture." - barebeauty.com