Tocos is an incredible superfood and creamy addition to any healthy recipe, derived from the bran of organically grown brown rice. Tocos is most famous as a super-rich source of fat-soluble natural vitamin E and is widely recognized as being exceptional for connective tissue and skin. Vitamin E is also important for healthy muscle function.
Sun Potion Tocos is a natural product and the vitamin E comes straight from the rice, unlike most vitamin E supplements (which are most often synthesised from soy beans.)
The varieties of tocopheranols and tocotrienols in this batch of Tocos contain naturally occurring vitamin A (beta carotene), vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E, folic acid, biotin, choline, and inositol. It also contains naturally occurring calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine and other trace minerals.
- Bio-available source of vitamin E
- May promote healthy skin and connective tissues
- May facilitate the removal of toxins from the body
400g | 40 servings
All Natural | Derived from Organically Grown Brown Rice from the USA
Sun Potion Tocos is an excellent addition to smoothies, elixirs, and creamy potions. Its rich delicious flavor is similar to vanilla ice cream and this makes it a welcome ingredient in all sorts of sweet creations. We recommend placing 1-2 generous tbsp. in your potion of choice or directly into the mouth.
Raw rice bran solubles, organically grown & processed in the USA.
- Read more about the studied health benefits and effects right here:
- Research studies suggest that Vitamin E has numerous health benefits. Vitamin E is thought to play a role in preventing atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases (heart disease and stroke) due to its effects on a number of steps in the development of atherosclerosis (e.g. inhibition of LDL oxidation, inhibition of smooth muscle cell proliferation, inhibition of platelet adhesion, aggregation and platelet release reaction).
- Recent studies suggest that vitamin E enhances immunity in the elderly and that supplementation with vitamin E lowers the risk of respiratory tract infections, particularly the common cold.
- There is a great deal of research underway investigating the role of Vitamin E in protecting against outside pollution and lowering the risk of cancer.
- What beauty experts, bloggers and editors think: